Tinggalkan jejak di Shoutbox yea.. Thanks(^-^)

" Let me solve your question about 0.5% of myself"

My photo
Malaysia
"Well, I'm extremely known as Nisya Ismail born on 7th June 1994 live for twenty years old who always won't care what is on your mind and hate to know something that is out of my business. Just a simple girl who loves to sing as it is half of my life. I'm a very sensitive but an EGOis girl as I'm the youngest daughter and also children in my beloved family. I was one of God's creations born to be a fashion lover also adored with all my pretty cute things and surprising, by seeing their pictures' spontaneously will make me crazy screaming on that time. Only ALLAH knows me better, definitely you have no right to judge for who I am or what should I do. I care much about the things I love, it could be anyone or anything: as the illation; it's everything. Be grateful with what ALLAH had grace to you in this transient world and yes, it is lasting for a short time only. I have a strong dislike for a person such as fakers, cheaters, etc. 'Fakers' are trying their hardest to be someone else and I know some of them is the one of you here, especially fakers who always steal the others' style. Hey darling, can you please use your brain and find for your own idea or identity, wannabe's."

(*'・'*)


uhuh, nothim spesyel..
sajew maw taep2 l0r..
ngeh2..
n juz nak share wif you guys bout s0meone(s) that i admire..
wenk2**


*what? my bf??
hoho, no larh..
yg it0o sudah admire dari dulu lagi l0r..
hehex.. ;p

btw, yg maw citew ni sal salah s0rang ahli super junior..
yg gambar kat atas tuu..
weww~ but bukan sumer tu (coz ader yang dah dibooking oleh "omeng" n "bella" lor)
hehex.. =P
n biler dibilangin sama si dyer.. *huh* [jelez la tuu..] =PP
huhu, no worry la.. "i sayang you sorang jer taw.."
 

berbalik pada citer tadi..
hurm.. aq minat sama itu jejaka lar..

♥Kim Heechul♥
such a very cute guy..
hehe..
^_~ 


btw, ader jugak sorang lagi yg baru diminati..
aq kenal gr0up tu pown lepas bluetooth lagu "love like this" ngan che'pah.. hee~
group SS501..
minat nan leader dyer..
yang kat tengah tuu..
for your information, dyer la yg berlakon lam boys over flower..
jadi hero yg kedua..
yg mistery uh..
wenk2*

kla, nak tengok gambar dyer ngan lebey jelas ea??
ok;)
Kim Hyun Joong
sangat hensyem lor.. ngeh2~
n lagu yang lam blog nem dyer la yg nyanyi.. 



uhh~ harapanku;
ley jumpe dorang, ley tangkap gambar samer2, ley jalan2 samer2.. hehex.. (tercapai ker??) hurm,, will someone tunaikan impian itu?? (^_~) 



dah baca, silalah tick tahap kepuasan anda dan komen. terima kasih ;)

0 luahan hati si KACAK dan JELITA ^-^:

tinggalkan alamat di sini untuk sesi lawatan "Schewlala" :)

Copyright Protected© All Rights Reserved by Cik Nisya's Official Blog